1. Eligibility Requirements
Graduating eighth grade girls entering high school this fall who meet the eligibility requirements noted below may apply directly to Catholic Heritage Curricula. If you are an applicant, please make sure you meet all of the scholarship eligibility requirements and follow the application procedures below.
Applicants for the annual St. Therese Scholarship must:
- be graduating from eighth grade in 2013;
- have purchased High School of Your Dreams through CHC;
- agree to their essay being published on the CHC website.
2. Application Procedure
All students applying for the St. Therese Scholarship must submit the following:
- A cover page stating age, full name, and contact information.
- A 500 word essay that follows this theme: High School of Your Dreams allows students the freedom to tailor their high school studies to reach their individual academic and vocational goals.
- Essay should also address what ways the student plans to use this resource to reach his goals for high school and beyond.
All entries must be postmarked by July 12, 2013. Send essay via email to email@example.com or mail essay to:
Catholic Heritage Curricula
P.O. Box 579090
Modesto, CA 95357
Attn: St. Therese Scholarship
4. Scholarship Award
Scholarships are based exclusively on merit and not on financial need. A panel of judges will award the scholarship to the student with the best essay. If two or three students submit equally outstanding essays, each student will be awarded a scholarship. Award recipient(s) will receive a letter of award and a $300 scholarship. Payment will be in the form of a check for $150, and a $150 CHC gift certificate. Award letter and payment will be mailed the week of August 15, 2013.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All materials submitted for consideration for a scholarship automatically become the physical property of Catholic Heritage Curricula and will not be returned to the sender.