The uplifting Christian content, affordable price, and 36 well-planned lessons make these Artpacs the all-time favorite art course for grades 1st-8th. The program begins with simple coloring skills, cutting and pasting, elementary perspective drawing, and advances to grid drawing pictures, painting, and illustrating little story books; from freehand drawing, and three-dimensional shading to calligraphy and advanced shading techniques and perspective drawing; from crayons to soft lead color pencils and finally to pen and ink.
Artpac 6 (Grade 6) includes instruction in the following art skills:
• Advanced shading using soft lead color pencils
• Advanced grid drawing
• Accurate enlargement with a grid
• Accurate reductions with a grid
• Letter layout and spacing
• Watercolor painting
• Color mixing and blending
• Perspective drawing
• Drawing faces
• Scherenschnitte (German paper cutting)
• Free hand drawing, beginning with simple shapes and adding detail
36 lessons. 37 pgs. 8½"x11" padded tablet.