$58.95 NOW 50% OFF! Brand-new condition. For current edition, click here.
Consistent with CHC’s understanding that Our Lord has created each student as a unique individual, High School of Your Dreams was developed by Nancy Nicholson as an approach to high school that can be tailored to fit virtually any learning style and goal. One would not order from a stranger a box of generic clothing and have any hopes that the garments would fit the recipient, or be appropriate for the local climate. Similarly, a course of study designed to “fit all” often fits none. One can expect a happier educational outcome with the High School of Your Dreams, since those selecting courses, materials, and approaches enjoy a close familiarity with the student!
The 2013 edition of High School of Your Dreams provides a detailed guide to three basic “study tracks,” which can be adapted to each student to aid him in discerning and following his unique vocation:
- College Track: Flexible Textbook Approach;
- Community College/Vocational School: Independent Study Approach;
- Apprenticeship/School-to-Work: Experiential Approach.
The 2013 edition of High School of Your Dreams includes:
- a step-by-step guide to planning and scheduling your student’s high school years;
- reproducible credit forms and transcripts;
- wide course selection with extensive listing and choice of texts and course materials to reflect the abilities and educational track of the student;
- an extensive listing of shrines, historical and cultural sites, museums, and science discovery centers organized by state/province for experiential learning and volunteer opportunities;
- related famous Catholic names in science, history, music, art, and more;
- Canadian links, government, and history;
- and more!
262 pgs. Revised 2013 edition. Spiral-bound for ease of use. A one-time purchase for your whole family!
If you are considering homeschooling for high school, visit our high school website at this link.