Growing in Grace & Wisdom is a full-color religion resource designed to help students from 5th grade to 7th grade grow in maturity through inspirational stories and hands-on activities. The course touches on themes such as:
- making thoughtful decisions,
- cultivating silence of mind and body,
- choosing good friends and being a good friend,
- using creativity to meet challenges,
- identifying “creativity thieves” in our lives,
- choosing entertainment wisely,
- good sportsmanship,
- appreciation for creation,
- witnessing to the Faith,
- the importance of prayer,
- and more!
The material is self-directed; the student reads an inspirational story the first day and completes a hands-on project the next day. Students can complete virtually all the projects on their own, using the images and templates included in the consumable book.
Note: the course is not intended to replace your child’s catechism lessons but to develop and enrich them.
Pages are not reproducible; each student will need his own book. Full color. 150 pgs. 21 lessons. Spiral-bound for ease of use. 8½"x11"
Recommended core text in CHC Lesson Plans: Fifth Grade. Tour this title in the Fifth Grade Interactive Guide!