A complete, daily schedule for all core and non-core subjects. These lesson plans clearly prioritize core and non-core subjects, allowing you to juggle family life, build an academically excellent education, and instill a love for learning!
Included in All CHC Grade-Level Lesson Plans:
- Introduction & FAQ: An extensive resource with practical advice and encouragement to make your year a joyful one.
- Comprehensive Subject Guide: This handy guide offers specific teaching helps for each subject. Full of tips and suggestions!
- Daily Lesson Plans: Two page-per-week format. Weekly checklist goals are placed alongside daily plans that offer flexibility and guidance without formality. Core subjects are shaded to make it easy to prioritize.
- Year at a Glance Chart: Lists the topics covered by subject and week; particularly helpful when you come across additional enrichment material you wish to incorporate. Just check the chart to see which week the topic is being taught and then insert your notes/materials in the lesson plan.
- "Typical Course of Study" and "Achievement Record": Useful for record-keeping purposes and/or to fulfill state reporting requirements.
- Certificate of Completion
Special Features for First Grade:
- Science Supply List for Behold and See 1
- "Supplemental Phonics Activities" by Nancy Nicholson
Four days a week, 32 weeks. 106 pgs. Loose-leaf, 3-hole drilled, shrink-wrapped.
Take a tour of the First Grade Lesson Plans and materials!