Does your student feel overwhelmed when asked to write a book report? This Guide leads students in grades 2-5 through the book report process in a fun and creative way. Student may follow a step-by-step checklist to write his book report, or choose from a variety of creative ideas in three different categories.
- Parent and student guidelines
- Numerous book report ideas
- Four extensive book lists
- Illustrated book report pages
- "Books I've Read" illustrated charts
71 pgs. 8½"x11" Loose-leaf, 3-hole drilled. Shrink-wrapped. Pages are not reproducible; each student will need his own student course.